Clients For Life – Adviser Program
What is it?
Clients for Life is workshop series run by Implemented Portfolios, based on a successful roadshow of the same name previously delivered to over 1000 advisers across England, Wales, Ireland and Scotland.
Our “Clients for Life” Adviser Program is designed to facilitate a conversation which helps advisers to -
- Create deeper relationships with clients
- Help advisers better articulate their value
- Build more profitable advice businesses
- Create greater income certainty
- Achieve greater business efficiency and scale
- Reduce compliance risk
Who is it for?
The program is designed for any adviser who is wanting to rewire and enhance their advice business to be more in line with today’s most successful advice models which hold a clear focus on client relationships as a priority over daily distractions that cost businesses efficiency, time and money. “Clients for Life” is for you if you’re an adviser who wants to -
- Build a clear value proposition that clients love
- Help to steer your business into a new direction
- Improve your efficiency and profitability
- Spend more time with your clients
- Ensure your career starts on the right foot (for new advisers)
- Learn and share ideas with fellow advisers in a small group setting
How is it Delivered?
- Via video conference / webinar
- Small group sessions of 6-8 advisers
- 7 x 1.5 hour sessions (1 session per fortnight).
- Total length - 14 weeks